Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Camping

So, I'm finally putting up our camping pics. Recently we went to the Cascades, which is a beautiful waterfall not too far from where we live so, stay tuned, I should have some more pics soon. Enjoy

I did read the directions...i thought it was going to rain soon after we got there so I couldn't mess around too much.

Teamwork!! Cheryl did so much work to go camping, I couldn't have done it without her.

That tent was sooo hot...the second night i slept with my head at the door.

This is how we cooked dinner...we met a nice couple there that gave us an electric skillet, which is how we cooked the rest of our meals.

Our typical breakfast...we ate better here than we do at home.

Of course we can't go without a picture of the boys! They had a great time hiking and sleeping by the fire.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

What an outdoors man you are! The tent looked sturdy - I guess if it didn't fall over you did a good job!

7:47 AM  
Blogger The Hulfish Family said...

I bet it was lots of fun. . .Next time we come to visit we should definately go camping!

6:39 PM  
Blogger The Maxwell House said...

the picture of the tent brought back a fond memory of you and me. i think we were in target and there was a model tent on the shelf and who said "that stupid who can fit in that?" and as you finished your sentence you realized what you just said and it made me laugh sooo hard. just a short blonde moment you had there. the other pictures are just as great. Cheryl looks amazing as usual and the boys... so big... so grown up

4:14 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

You seriously had to read instructions to put up the tent, I'm disappointed...

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home