Monday, September 10, 2007

DMB ROCKS!!!!

I know i have to put up pictures from the cascades...i will i promise, I just have to get the pics off the camera. Last week, various artists got together to put on a benefit concert for the individuals that lost their lives in april. The playlist consisted of Phil Vassar, Nas, John Mayer and Dave Matthews Band. Every tech student received a free ticket for the concert. I was able to get one for Cheryl too, which was nice. I just want to say that the concert was AWESOME!!! It was fine hearing some of the artists, but DMB was the main event and the main reason i went. He played for almost 3 hours!!! They were so good, I lost my voice for a few days. anyway, I want to share some pics from the event. I wish we could do it all over again. Enjoy.


Pope was excited to see the blog so I had to put this picture in it.




2 Comments:

Blogger The Maxwell House said...

that looks awesome!!! who are all those people with you? and you never put up any pictures of you and Cheryl doing stuff..... i need to feel like i'm there!!!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Josh was pretty jealous about these pictures, he loves DM a lot more than I do. It's pretty cool though, did everyone get high like the last one you went to?

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home