Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Thanksgiving '07

This Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. First, Mark and Jared stopped by for a few days to hang out in Christiansburg. We had a really good time, I couldn't believe how big Jared got. I was letting him listen to my heart in the picture below.
We also hosted our first Thanksgiving dinner. It was fun seeing everyone, especially the little tike Avery. What a happy kid! Here are some snapshots of this Thanksgiving.

Tryptophan does wonders

Some people didn't eat enough turkey and were still hyper...but which on is it?


How can you say no to that face?

that's either the turkey's heart or kidney hanging out of doc's mouth.

MMMM...foooood. Man, that meal was good. Great work ladies.

Post-dinner chill. I think this was during halftime. sorry it is so far away, had to fit everyone in the pic.



3 Comments:

Blogger The Maxwell House said...

That looked like so much fun. I'm so glad you guys were bale to house everyone. Josh and I were really sad that we couldn't come. maybe next year :O( love you guys

12:11 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Thanks for the thanksgiving pics - but I'm waiting on the Christmas tree pictures - I want to see all the lights!

4:34 PM  
Blogger The Hulfish Family said...

It was so much fun!!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home