Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm 12 years old

You might think that when people finally make it to medical school they are mature enough to be there. However, I would like to take this opportunity to show you that it is not true. We are currently studying male and female endocrine/reproduction, that means cervical exams, breast exams, testicular and prostate exams...joy. I don't think we ever lose the kid inside of us and sometimes prime time tv likes to remind us of this. I would like to dedicate this blog to my dad, in light of celebrating his 50th year on this earth.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Maxwell House said...

josh was watching this show the other day and i said it was stupid, but that was really funny. and i can just picture dad watching that

3:21 PM  
Blogger The Hulfish Family said...

That was so funny!! Andrew and I cannot believe they show that on regular television!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home