Monday, November 03, 2008

Army 10 Miler 2008

A few weeks ago, cheryl participated in the Army 10 miler in Washington D.C. She ran in it last year and had a lot of fun...so here is round 2. It was also a good time for us to meet up with our buds "the clark's", cheryl's friend anna was also running in the race. enjoy

Game face

little pre-race ispiration...i told her she had to run it at a pace 10 seconds faster than what her goal was ;) which she did!

the runners...that's our friend Anna and her dad

lost of people running

Almost there! just another 25 yards to go...and look at the smile! 10 miles at a 9:24 pace...way to go.

Ah...all finished. The trains smelled so bad on the way home.
Here's my update you pains in the neck!

4 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

I'll give you a pain in the neck. Good job Cheryl.. I know I couldn't have done it.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:22 PM  
Blogger The Hulfish Family said...

Awesome job Cheryl and Awesome job J for updating! The Turkey Trot should be simple compared to that run.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I'm glad to see you've got time to keep us updated! I am still waiting on the results of your, "What type of med school student am I" blog. . .you said that you would post those, where are they??? Your wife is AWESOME!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home