Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Memories

I know my sis has this on her myspace, or at least she used too, but this video brings back so many childhood memories. I had to share it with the 4 people that read this.

I wanted to share this video with everyone in my family because, I think we all fine humor in a little gas. For some reason it brings about childhood memories too...weird:

This last video has a song that is near and dear to my heart. To this day I can't listen to it without crying from laughing so hard. I'd like to dedicate this to someone I know is going to appreciate it...my dad..."FINE, YOU'RE SO SMART, YOU RIG UP THE LIGHTS!"

1 Comments:

Blogger dawn wilson said...

okay, so since when do I have docs or docs-to-be reading what I write!?!? You may be the most normal docotor i know! I really think you are one of the only ones i know with a sense of humor! Thanks for commenting!!! I love getting them!!!!

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home