Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Do You Hear What I Hear?

This is just to hold everyone over while i get the rest of my pictures and videos together. As my sister so lovingly puts it, I've been taking "quizzes" the past few weeks, but now i'm on break and I have some time to update. It's also appropriate that this entry follows my infamous "Christmas Memories" b/c I did ask for money for Christmas to purchase a new stethoscope. This is the one i bought. I really wish everyone could hear the difference a good stethoscope makes, and since my ears are still amatuers when it comes certain sounds, this will help a lot while trying to discern them. It's the Littmann Cardio III Black Edition:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Hulfish Family said...

That is really awesome!! I am glad you were able to get the one your really wanted. . .and it looks awesome in all black! When you graduate you will have to add a "DR." in front of your name!!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

i can't wait to test it out. I'm glad we were able to get you something you really wanted

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home